Hi there

Date for the diary during National Tree Week, we are running a creative and photography walkshop with urban nature photographer and writer Peter Coles:

One of the grandest avenues of trees in London is the elm avenue in Kensington Gardens which marks the grand finale of this creative photography walkshop (walking workshop) to mark National Tree Week (26 Nov - 4 Dec 2016).  Join Peter Coles, urban nature writer and photographer, as we go stalking elm in Marylebone, Mayfair and Hyde Park.  Our walking route, may well be determined by the shape and structure of trees as their branches become visible, now their leaves have fallen.  This time of year, is often the best time to capture trees photographs, as their branches and trunks  stand out starkly against wintery skies.

£15 in advance (£20 on day) / £10 NUS concessions (accompanied children free) Book here https://stalking-elms.eventbrite.co.uk or Read more here http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events/stalking-elms-in-marylebone-mayfair-hyde-park-kensington-gardens/

Best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Managing Director
Rethinking Cities Ltd
07725555460
http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities
2015/6 Scholar - Innovation, Creativity & Leadership - City University-Cass Business School, London

Producer - Talking Walking

Founding Director of the Museum of Walking