What do movements for Brexit and Trump say about representation? How does the leadership change affect us personally? Join us at a Walk&Talk around some sources of power and perception in UK and USA government.

Date: Saturday, 12 November 2016
Time: 12.30pm (departure) - 4pm
Meet: Waterloo Station exit onto Waterloo Road, 12.20pm

This Walk&Talk is a collaborative art action. Metod Blejec—an artist, designer and lecturer—among other mediums uses walking as part of his practice. Scott Schwager is an artist and research student at UAL Chelsea. Walk&Talk is part of his research on walking art practice.

Contact: [log in to unmask] / 07849 642 893 or 07904 950 814

All are welcome. Please bring a raincoat or umbrella as we will walk rain or shine. Afterwards, we may go for a refreshment.

Here is the FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1610369652602132/?active_tab=about <https://www.facebook.com/events/1610369652602132/?active_tab=about>