Hi Jeremy,

the sysadmin.ac.uk repositories were an attempt at collecting scripts
but people never really uploaded anything.

I'm willing to try again by creating a gitub reporsitory to replace at
least the SVN one.

cheers
alessandra

--
Respect is a rational process. \\//
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti (Dante)