Hi Marcus,

Do you want these files transferred to UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF-disk
(srm.glite.ecdf.ed.ac.uk) ?
If you remove lsst from the bdii, the SE on dirac will automatically update.
However, the real problem is that the files are registered in the
dirac file catalogue and they will have to be moved (deleted and
reregistered) within the catalogue - one of the reasons why switching
SEs is somewhat frowned upon.

Regards,
Daniela

On 28 November 2016 at 18:07, Marcus Ebert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to move and reinstall a SE and in the process the data on it will get
> lost.
> It's mostly used for ATLAS tests in the past, but was also integrated into
> Dirac as a SE for LSST.
> Does anyone knows what is needed to have it removed from the list that one
> gets with dirac-dms-show-se-status?
> I'm writing out the list of files for LSST on that machine right now and
> will replicated it to our other storage element. Once that is done, the LSST
> support needs to be removed from that SE(UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF1-disk).
>

> Cheers,
>  Marcus
>
> --

Sent from the pit of despair