Hello,

Our representative from SUSCAG on the SCURL Collaborative Collection Management Group is Lesley Richmond who is leaving the University of Glasgow at the end of this year.  Therefore a vacancy will exist on the CCM group for a representative of SUSCAG to join the meetings.  It is anticipated that 2 meetings will be scheduled in 2017 – the first one on Tuesday 10th January in the Lawnmarket Building of the National Library of Scotland at 11.30 to 15.00.

I have attached a list of the members and the groups or institutions they are representing. I would therefore particularly welcome a colleague from outwith the attached list.

I will explain more of the remit of the CCM Group at our SUSCAG meeting of 21st November.

Best wishes,

Jill

National Library of Scotland, Scottish Charity, No: SCO11086

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Library of Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.

 Before you print please think about the ENVIRONMENT