Thank you Dr.Kiyotaka, let me check new version, thanks
Ned

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2016, at 11:19 AM, Kiyotaka Nemoto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Ned,

I think you should update SPM8 to SPM12 first.
(Even if you are in a situation you need to stick to SPM8, learning the current version of SPM first will help you get more support.)

Then, preprocess your data in a standard way.

John provides an excellent tutorial.

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/~john/misc/VBMclass15.pdf

If you follow this tutorial, you will find out which part of preprocessing you did incorrectly.

Best regards,

Kiyotaka

Dr. Kiyotaka and Dr. John
Somehow, I do not see c1 or c2 images in my folder containing files created by segmentation procedure. I use "old segment " and import to Dartel to make create dartel templates. Since I do not have tpm images, I can not use new segment module to create c1 and c2 files. Any suggestions
Thanks
Ned
Sent from my iPhone