Hi Ned,

I see you specify "rc1" image, not "c1" image for input.
When you normalize image using Dartel, you need to use "c1" image.
Please try c1 image instead of rc1, which might resolve your problem.

Best regards,

Kiyotaka

Hello SPM experts

I have a question about Dartel to MNI space. When I tried to run dartel to mni space,in spm8 somehow the images were cut off, (snapshot attached) Not sure what is going on. The input images were fine. Could you some one provide some input on this?

Thanks

Ned

--
Kiyotaka Nemoto, M.D., Ph.D.