Thank You,Sir for the reply.
I also have one more question/problem
I have used the TOM toolbox and have a children's template.But since the template is created from typically developing population and one of my groups is autistic,I would like to control for the effects of Total Intra Cranial Volume.But to estimate TIV I would need a template for segmentation,and a template with TIV as a covariate would be better suited to the population(I assume)-Which is kind of circular.

Kindly comment on the same

Regards
Archith