Dear All,
So far we understand in a NODE MAP every intersection of lines of the axial
map appears as NODE  and every axial line segment as a connection between
nodes.[Ref: ON THE CHARACTERISATION OF AXIAL MAPS by Tereza V Heitor, Jorge
Orestes Cerdeira and Raul Cordovil].
If this is the basic concept about a Node Map, How can we draw it? How can
we read ?

Prof. Farida Nilufar PhD
Department of  Architecture
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology [BUET]
Contact: 0088-02-9665650-80/ 7221 or 7153
email: [log in to unmask]@arch.buet.ac.bd