Jisc have produced a Code of Practice for Learning Analytics as part on their ongoing work on the subject: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/guides/code-of-practice-for-learning-analytics

Might be a useful starting point - I think most of the headings could easily transfer to any technology used for teaching, learning, assessment and research!?

Kind regards

Phil

Phil Vincent
Technology Enhanced Learning Manager

York St John University

Lord Mayor’s Walk

York

YO31 7EX

T: 01904 876782 | @PhilVincent | www.yorksj.ac.uk/TEL

P Before Printing, Think About The Environment