Hello Sally

Earlier in the year I watched a very good ILM webinar on Resilience by
Liggy Web.

She has published on the subject and her book was a good read (at an
understandable level).

I have pasted in the ILM link so you can see the webinar for yourself (you
will need to register your email).

[image: Inline image 1]   Webinar

Resilience and agility through change

learn how to take personal responsibility for building their own individual
resilience toolkit and learn lessons on leading others through change.

Click here to listen to live recording:  https://attendee.g
otowebinar.com/recording/5695376048421347842

You can also view the slide presentation by clicking here
<https://www.i-l-m.com/~/media/ILM%20Website/Documents/Information%20for%20members/Resilience%20Slides%20pdf.ashx>

I also attach a link to her little book of resilience

http://www.liggywebb.com/the-little-book-of-resilience.pdf

Her email is [log in to unmask] (she was very approachable).

In developing our own workshop on Preparing yourself for Change
<https://www.brookes.ac.uk/OCSLD/Courses/Leadership-and-management/Preparing-yourself-for-change/>
workshop I use the i-resilience questionnaire developed by
Sir Cary Cooper and Prof Ivan Robertson, it's a free resource. I ask
participants to complete this before they arrive. I don't ask them to
subsequently reveal their personal reports, it does however provide a basis
for them to have an informed group conversation.
Here is the link  http://www.robertsoncooper.com/iresilience/

Hope this helps in your quest.

Ian

*Ian Whiting** MA, Chartered FCIPD  *
*Staff and Organisational Development Consultant
<http://www.brookes.ac.uk/ocsld/about-OCSLD/staff-profiles/ian-whiting/>*
*Chair of Midland Staff Development Partnership *
<http://sdf.ac.uk/groups/midlands-staff-development-partnership.html>

*Telephone 01865 485777  *
*Connect with OCSLD *
* <http://www.brookes.ac.uk/ocsld/>*