Dear all,

Taking place from 10-19 March 2017, British Science Week is the largest grassroots celebration of science, technology, engineering and maths in the UK.

This year we have teamed up with the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy to provide funding for schools in challenging circumstances to organise their own events. Applications are closing soon, so now is the time to apply for a grant or promote the scheme to your networks.

There are two types of grant:

Schools can use the grant to fund a wide range of activity, including booking a science presenter, organising a science fair, purchasing resources for cross-curricular activities or taking a class on a trip.

“‘It was just one of the most awesomest experiences’ one of the children said to me. It was wonderful.”

Kick Start grant recipient 2016

How to apply

Applying is easy. Visit our website for full guidelines and to access our online application form: www.britishscienceweek.org/kick-start.

Applications will close on 21 November 2016 at 5pm.

Best wishes,

Jenny O’Hare

Education Projects Manager
British Science Association
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen's Gate
London
SW7 5HD

T: +44 (0)20 7019 4965
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org

Twitter: @BritSciAssoc

British Science Association is the operating name and registered trademark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science. Registered charity 212479 and SC039236