Hi, Natalie,

Do you know if this recording will be available for viewing after the
event? Thank you.

Best,
Amy
Amy Nurnberger, Research Data Manager
Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Columbia University / 212.851.2827
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
ORCID: 0000-0002-5931-072X <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5931-072X>
Twitter: @DataAtCU <https://twitter.com/DataAtCU>