Dear all,

We have just published the report of the Jisc and CNI conference held in Oxford earlier this year. The report beings together a number of themes around digital scholarship that were discussed during the conference, which I hope will be of interest.

The report can be read (html/pdf) at the following link

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/reports/international-advances-in-digital-scholarship

We have also published and accompanying blog post

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/blog/international-advances-in-digital-scholarship-the-doors-are-open-28-oct-2016

Many thanks to all those who were able to attend and contribute to the event.

Any feedback on the report is of course welcome.

Regards

Chris

Chris Keene

Head of library and scholarly futures, Jisc

E [log in to unmask]

Skype chris_keene

M 07713 633718

T 020 3006 6047

Twitter chriskeene

Brettenham House (South Entrance), 5 Lancaster Place, London, WC2E 7EN