Hi Lærke,

This sounds like a really interesting and challenging effort. At the UC Curation Center (UC3) we're working on a guide that will allow RDM practitioners (like researchers) to assess where they are and where they want to be in regards to research data management. I've written up our progress in a series of blog posts (part 1, part 2). Both posts include information about other RDM tools that may be worth considering.

Good Luck!

John

--
John Borghi, PhD