** Apologies for cross posting**

Forwarded message from Rachael Kotarski (and myself). Do contact one of us if you have any issues or experiences about linking publications and data, particularly around allocating and minting DOIs – or any other identifier issues.

Best wishes

Rachel

Rachel Proudfoot

Research Data Management Advisor