From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Catharine Bailey
Sent: 11 November 2016 13:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Informed consent to share/archive data - examples forms

Hello all,

I am interested to know if anyone would be willing to share their examples of informed consent forms which include consent to share/archive data beyond the project.

I am aware of the UKDS very useful sample templates and realise that any consent form will need to be tailored for individual projects but if any of you have a sample/general template they would be willing to share, I would be most grateful.

Further to this, I see, from conversations on this list back in March/April 2015, that others (I think, Leeds, Glasgow, MIT?)  had recently talked to or were preparing to talk to their ethics committees about consent and RDM in general and wonder whether any of you would be willing to provide an update on their progress around this?

Many thanks,

Catharine

Catharine Bailey
Research Data Manager
T +44(0)1895 267697 | E [log in to unmask]
orcid.org/0000-0003-3311-8673
Brunel University London Library
Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom T +44(0)1895 274000 www.brunel.ac.uk