Hi everybody,

Just a quick note to let you know that we're down to our last couple of
slots for figshare fest London
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/figshare-fest-london-tickets-27773266588>,
2nd of December 2016.

The day isn't only relevant for current or prospective figshare customers,
the topics are broad enough to be of interest to any information
professional working in research data management.

We have great talks lined up from Stockholm University, UK Data Archive and
the researcher perspective from a research fellow at Cranfield University.

It has been a big year of progress for research data management so come
along and share your experiences with the community!

Sign up now for free
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/figshare-fest-london-tickets-27773266588>

Cya there!
Alan Hyndman