Hi Angels

Good advice from Jenny, there.

I'd add that your programme sounds like the sort of thing that would benefit from the Twitter/Facebook approach, which allows you to embed links, and also gives you a degree of trackability (is that a word?). It'll take a while to build a following, and you will need to commit some staff time if you're going to do that properly, though. Others on this list will know more about this than I do...

Good luck

Dom

ps your English is 100 times better than my Spanish, and infinitely better than my Catalan...