Hi all

Just a quick reminder that our North East science communicators’ social in Newcastle is tomorrow night, Wednesday 2nd November from 6pm at The Redhouse:

http://www.theredhousencl.co.uk/

Join us for a pie and a chat. Hope to see you there – we’ll be in the back room.

Naomi

Naomi Foster
Public Engagement Officer

International Centre for Life
Managment Suite
Times Square
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 4EP
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)191 243 8252
Email: [log in to unmask]

Want to hear about what’s on at Life Science Centre? Sign up to our e-news

The International Centre for Life aims to be the most innovative place in the world for uniting people who are passionate about science. Life ignites and nurtures a curiosity in everyone for science, technology, engineering and maths and encourages the next generation of STEM professionals. We support world-class science in the region and make a positive economic, social and cultural contribution to North East England and its communities.
For more information visit life.org.uk

Disclaimer - November 1, 2016

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for [log in to unmask]. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of International Centre for Life. Warning: Although International Centre for Life has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. **********************************************************************

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)