Dear all,

My school (in Nottingham) is planning on running a whole school investigation next year into the science of Bubbles. If anyone has any ideas to help us with this (we are primary) I would be very grateful. Practical activities/demos/hands on investigations, or anything that allows us to find out more about Bubbles...

Also, is there anyone on the list that can offer a Bubble Show? If so, please can you PM me with your availability for 2/3rd week of January (and the cost)

Many thanks

Laurel

I think because I can I can because I think

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)