Dear all,

I'm looking for an Associate Research Highlights Editor to work with me on a new Centre of Excellence for summary content that we're developing at Nature Research (part of Springer Nature, the publishers of Nature magazine and the Nature-branded journals).

The full job advert can be found here: http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/598873-associate-research-highlights-editor

The deadline for applications is 7 December.

If you'd like to contact me about this role, please use my work email: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Joana

Joana Osorio PhD

Chief Research Highlights Editor

Nature Research Group

Springer Nature

+44 (0)20 3426 3290

Associate Research Highlights Editor
Nature Research Group
London

Nature Research is building a new Centre of Excellence dedicated to producing highlighting and summary content across all areas of science, primarily for our scientist audiences. The new centre will also support derivative products and services, such as newsletters and custom content packages. The editorial team will filter and summarize original research papers to produce items that are timely, easy to scan and read, and which meet the high editorial standards of Nature and the Nature-branded journals.

As an Associate Research Highlights Editor, you will join the inaugural team that will shape and develop the new Centre of Excellence for summary content. You will work with fellow editors and picture researchers, and with marketing, product and commercial colleagues to create and promote high-quality online and/or print content that will power products and services aiming at increasing audience acquisition and engagement, driving registration and creating revenue.

You will be passionate about science and journalism and be customer-focused, highly adaptable to change and able to work efficiently under pressure to tight deadlines. At least a Bachelor’s degree in science or the equivalent in science-journalism experience is strongly preferred. The job is based in London.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)