From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Filippo Salustri [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2016 2:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Steps to automated design of book covers and design research participation

Humanity has a history of thinking that things are impossible - until they
aren't.

I think that - short of some Trumpocalypse or other Extinction Level Event
- machines that not only match but exceed our creative abilities are
inevitable.

Terry's just a bit ahead of the curve in wondering about the minutiae of
that time.

\V/_
Filippo A. Salustri, PhD, PEng
http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil