EWEPA has long been established as a major biennial conference on the topics of productivity, efficiency and performance analysis. Thus the six most recent EWEPA conferences were held in Brussels (2005), Lille (2007), Pisa (2009), Verona (2011), and Helsinki (2013 and 2015).

We expect a very large number of participants to attend EWEPA in London, from a wide international community. Presentations are invited on the theory and application of economics, econometrics, statistics, management science and operational research related to problems in the areas of productivity and efficiency. All popular techniques and methodologies will be represented, including stochastic frontier analysis, data envelopment analysis, bootstrapping approaches, and many more. We also welcome papers on broader issues related to measuring, understanding, incentivising and improving the productivity and performance of firms, public services and industries.

Important dates:

Abstract submission and registration are open NOW at ewepa.org

Abstract submission closes: 1 February 2017

Notification of acceptance: 8 February 2017

Early registration ends: 1 March 2017

Registration deadline for the abstract to appear in the printed program: 31 March 2017

Conference dates: 12-15 June 2017

Queries may be addressed to Ms Claire Walker at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to welcoming all participants of 15th EWEPA in June 2017.

The EWEPA 2017 organising Committee

Anthony Glass, Karligash Glass, Victor Podinovski, David Saal, Robin Sickles

Victor Podinovski
Professor of Operational Research

School of Business and Economics
Loughborough University