Dear all,

I'm currently on the market for a new camera for our Photon-Machines Fusion 10.6 system (used for Ar-Ar dating).
The three-year old KS722UP (Net Gmbh, Germany) USB2 camera is dead, and Teledyne CETAC
is offering an "upgrade" which is priced around 3500 euros (approx. 3700 $US).
We are on a tight budget and already encountered several troubles with this Fusion system,
 so I’m planning to buy a USB camera from a third party.
 As we have no way to test various camera models, I would greatly appreciate if one of you
could give me advices on a reasonable choice, or maybe someone know a model that’s recognized by Chromium 2.2?

Any help or hints appreciated,

Best regards,

Sylvain GALLET

--
Sylvain GALLET, Dr
Research engineer

Salle spectro Argon : +33 4 83 61 85 31
Mobile              : +33 6 12 58 59 24

http://geoazur.oca.eu/
Coordonnées GPS du site de Sophia Antipolis  :
07° 03’ 16,2" Est
43° 36’ 45,7" Nord