Dear Sylvain,

we recently took a camera from Matrix Vision (Germany) in operation (a
mvBlueFOX3 with a 10 MPixel sensor that costs around 500 Euros), which
communicates via USB3 and provides quite good images. We use it with a
simple objective. As we control it using LabView, I can't tell you
whether it works with Chromium or not, maybe the Photon guys may have an
advice on that or possibly the guys from Matrix Vision can help with this.

Hope this helps at least a bit.

Cheers,

Joerg

--