Sounds great.

pax
Gabe

On Nov 11, 2016, at 6:04 AM, Costas Andreopoulos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all

Are you available for a GENIE meeting on Nov 22 (at the regular GENIE slot) focussing
on work for v3 and v4?

Could discuss:

-----
1) Quantitative characterisation of proposed model configurations for v3

A report is now being drafted by Marco, Anselmo and Rhiannon as they start to see and
digest the comparisons outputs. Hopefully this can be circulated a couple of days before
the meeting.

2) Next steps with v3

- Identifying and sorting out problems with model configurations.
- Deploying code to support multiple comprehensive model configurations
- Reiterating on v3 scope.

3) Progress with Prof/GENIE interface and plans for v4

We have a staged QE+MEC tuning exercise (6 stages from a trivial fit to a full analysis)
in order to sort out the Prof/GENIE interface specifics and develop all production scripts.
There is also now, I think, a quite good understanding of what is needed from our side.
Recent and ongoing devel in the Comparisons in order to be able to include all possible
correlations simplifies the interface to Professor. Depending on how responsive the Professor
authors are, we may have stage 1 done, so could discuss experience / issues.

cheers
Costas

--
Dr. Constantinos Andreopoulos
Reader (Associate Professor) in Experimental Particle Physics

Gabriel Perdue
Associate Scientist

Scientific Computing Division
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
PO Box 500, MS 234, Batavia, IL 60510, USA
Office: 630-840-6499
Cell: 630-605-8062

Connect with us!