Dear all,

A small midwifery collective from Bulgaria, Zebra Midwives, just released a 6-minute video about 18 fathers who attended the births of their children. It is about what they saw at the birth and how they felt attending. Please, take a moment to see it, as the dads are very sweet and loving. There are English subtitles, you only have to turn them on in the YouTube player.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i893FyoMwMw

We had a beautiful campaign in Bulgaria because the video was very positive and 6300 people saw it in mere two days. It is still quite rare for dads to attend because birth is not considered part of their responsibilities and we have too many stereotypes surrounding what's a "man's job". Hope you like it and share it with other English speakers!

Thank you very much,

Yoana Stancheva