From: MEGCOMMUNITY automatic digest system [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 7:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MEGCOMMUNITY Digest - 9 Nov 2016 to 10 Nov 2016 (#2016-95)

There is 1 message totaling 166 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. somatosensory stimulation

Date:    Thu, 10 Nov 2016 08:25:44 +0000
From:    "Pelt, S. van (Stan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: somatosensory stimulation

Hi Matt,

It depends of course on what your exact research question is, but other commonly used somatosensory stimulation techniques in combination with MEG are median nerve stimulation (see e.g. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12356444 for a review), and braille stimulators (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16407546), causing unproblematic artifacts in the MEG signal.

Best,
Stan

--
Stan van Pelt, PhD