Dear all

The Science Museum is looking for three people to join the digital team as the museum continues to deliver it's exciting exhibition program. We are looking for team players who can bring experience and passion to help us develop outstanding exhibitions.We are looking to recruit a permanent Digital Experience Manager and two project based roles - a Digital Interpretation manager to work on the Museum's new Medical Galleries which will open in 2019 and a part time New Media Manager to help us develop our new Contemporary Agriculture gallery.

Two are project funded:

1) Digital Interpretation Manager, Medicine Galleries
Closing date: 27 November
This role will be offered on a fixed-term contract until October 2019 to work on the forthcoming Medicine Galleries project
https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/6423047/digital-interpretation-manager-medicine-galleries/

2) New Media Manager, Contemporary Agriculture
Closing date: 27 November
This role will be offered on a fixed-term contract until September 2018, working two days per week, on the forthcoming Contemporary Agriculture exhibition.
https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/6423045/new-media-manager/

and one is permanent:

3) Digital Experience Manager
Closing date: 27 November