I am excited to share with the Group that the School of Museum Studies at the University of Leicester is currently advertising for a Teaching Fellow (0.8 FTE) to work on its campus-based programmes:

http://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_UniversityOfLeicester01.asp?newms=jj&id=97946&----JOB-PREVIEW-MODE----

One of the exciting recent developments we have seen in our curriculum is the embedding of digital into all we do. Whereas we used to have separate modules and programmes on digital (and 'digital heritage'), we took the strategic decision two years ago to make digital an inflection of all we do, with it now appearing in all aspects of our courses. There's an interesting story there about how the evolution of our curriculum has mirrored growing digital maturity in the sector.

Anyway, please do forward this on to anyone who you think may be interested in joining our amazing team.

With regards,

Ross

Dr Ross Parry
Associate Professor (School of Museum Studies),
University of Leicester,
Museum Studies Building, 19 University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RF, UK
t: 0116 252 3963   e: [log in to unmask]
w: http://www.le.ac.uk/ms/contactus/rossparry.html

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg