Dear MCGers,

We've just announced the launch of the next REMIX London summit on Culture, Technology and Entrepreneurship. It's scheduled for 18-19 January 2017 and hosted at Google HQ and Ace Hotel London Shoreditch. Full details are available at http://www.remixsummits.com/ldn and the summary video from London 2015 can be viewed at https://vimeo.com/160095647 with photos at https://www.facebook.com/remixsummit/photos

Early Bird tickets offer up to £150 off if you book quickly - previous years since 2012 have all sold out.

After welcoming a record 1,700 delegates to our Sydney summit this year, REMIX London returns bigger and better for our flagship annual European summit. This year we're aiming to create even more new collaborations with our supercharged networking day at Ace Hotel London Shoreditch as well as new world-class insights and inspiration from creative leaders at Google Town Hall.

REMIX London is part of a series of international summits in leading creative capitals including NYC, Dubai & Sydney supported by global partners including Google, Bloomberg, Mindshare and Bridgeman Images.

REMIX explores the intersection of culture, technology and entrepreneurship bringing together thought-leaders from across industries to tackle the big ideas shaping the future of culture, creative cities and creative entrepreneurship.

We're announcing the first group of speakers for 2017 including:

- Alex Beard MBE - CEO, Royal Opera House
- Kevin Lim - Assistant Director, Corporate & Strategic Development, National Gallery Singapore
- Wayne Garvie - Chief Creative Officer, Sony Pictures Television
- Beatie Wolfe
- Alice Black - Deputy Director, Design Museum
- Gavin Poole - CEO, Here East
- Toby Coffey - Head of Digital Development, National Theatre
- Dave Patten - Head of New Media, Science Museum
- Rohan Silva - Co-Founder, Second Home
- Claire Cockerton - CEO, Entiq
- Lisa Westcott Wilkins - Founder, DigVentures
- Sam Bompass - Founder, Bompass & Parr
- John Cassy - Founder & MD, Canon Street

With many more still to be announced...

We hope to see you there - further details and tickets at http://www.remixsummits.com/ldn

thanks
Simon