Hi all,

I’m doing a bit of detective work this morning…

We appear to have an issue with the display of links to Aspire in our catalogue (Prism) in Internet Explorer. Chrome is fine. I’m really not sure where the problem lies – or if indeed it is a problem and just a case Monday morning-it is – so the first thing I’m checking is to see if anyone else has seen this, and if so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Taylor

Electronic Resources Librarian

The Peter Marsh Library

University of Bolton

Deane Road

Bolton

BL3 5AB

01204 903099

Working days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1