Hi all

As part of our stock ordering process we ask academics to send lists for review, however we also run regular all list item reports to identify books not linked to the library catalogue and pick up on new titles that have been bookmarked into lists but never sent for review.

We have a number of ebook packages available via Summon that don't have a LCN/Bib Id (plus more packages to come) and these titles show up in the all list item reports as not available in library- yet they are. I wondered if any of you follow a similar report checking process and what workarounds you use to identify such titles? For example do you identify them by url and filter them out or use a different method.

I'll be raising a separate ticket to discuss with the Talis team but I'd be interested to hear about other team approaches too.

Many Thanks
Kristy

Kristy Millard
Reading Resources Coordinator
Library Services
University of Worcester
01905 542914
www.worc.ac.uk/library<http://www.worc.ac.uk/library>
My typical office hours are: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm

Got a question<http://library.worc.ac.uk/faqs> about Library Services? Need help finding information<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for your assignments? Worried about referencing<http://library.worc.ac.uk/guides/study-skills/referencing>? Just ask.<http://library.worc.ac.uk/>