From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joanne Ryder
Sent: 17 November 2016 12:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Importance

Hello Christina,

We use –

Items for purchase

Essential reading

Further reading

Best wishes

Jo

Jo Ryder

Deputy Library Services Manager (Digital Library Services)

0161 247 6110

www.library.mmu.ac.uk

Available: Wednesday, Thursday 8.30-2pm, Friday 8.30-4.30pm

cid:image001.jpg@01D1C007.570FC390

Manchester Metropolitan University I Sir Kenneth Green Library| All Saints I Manchester I M15 6BH

Stay in touch: http://www.library.mmu.ac.uk/images/rss32.png http://www.library.mmu.ac.uk/images/twitter32.png http://www.library.mmu.ac.uk/images/facebook32.png http://www.library.mmu.ac.uk/images/pinterest32.png http://www.library.mmu.ac.uk/images/instagram32.png Library videos: http://www.library.mmu.ac.uk/images/youtube32.png