From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of O-Donovan,K
Sent: 29 November 2016 12:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chapter 'parent' URLs not in the All List Items Web Address field?

Afternoon,

When I download an All List Items report for Chapters, the Web Address field in the report is populated with the URL that's in the Chapter information.

However, if the URL is -only- present in the "Is Part Of..." tab of the bookmark, which contains the metadata for the 'parent' Ebook in which the Chapter appears, this Ebook URL is NOT present in the All List Items report.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does it cause anyone else confusion? Can it be remedied? I've looked on the ideas form, can't find anything these.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin O’Donovan
Acquisitions Services Manager
LSE Library
10 Portugal Street
London WC2A 2HD
Tel: +44(0)20 7852 3683

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately.

Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham.

Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection.

We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law.