Hi Karen

I don’t have an answer for you but I am equally interested to hear what plans other people have if any.

Our RFID kiosk supplier has said that they don’t yet have an update for the new £5 notes and it may be several months before it’s ready. We’re already starting to see plenty of the new notes coming through. As we will have to pay the supplier to apply the update, I’d certainly want to avoid multiple visits if possible. We’re told that part of the problem is around the configuration information being released to suppliers.

Regards

John

John Daniel

Library Membership Database Manager