Hi all,
I'm currently writing a reflective piece for a course.
It revolves around being an information professional interacting and teaching health professionals (consultants) - sort of expert to expert, if you will.
I'm trying to base this around communication and expectations (my first interaction at that level wasn't a roaring success...).
Has anybody any idea a) what I'm on about, or b) any texts, papers, information sources etc, that I can reference, gain insights etc.
The irony of being an information "expert" and crying for help is noted....
Yours hopefully
Tim

Tim Staniland
Outreach Librarian
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
T: 01482 623217
[library-and-knowledge-main - small version]<http://heynhs.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/Search/SimpleSearch>
Resource of the month: ClinicalSkills.net
clinicalskills.net<https://www.clinicalskills.net/>-helping NHS staff and students put best practice into practice since 2004.  Access using your NHS OpenAthens<http://www.openathens.net/> username and password or your ClinicalSkills.net username and password (your username is usually your email address)

[Library-Catalogue-2016]<http://heynhs.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/Search/SimpleSearch>   [Library-email-2016] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    [Library-intranet-2016] <http://intranet/libraryknowledgeservices/>

Click here<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/joinHEYLKS> to join the library.
Click here<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ILLs> to request an article (charges may apply).
Click here<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LitSearchReq> to request a literature search.
Developing people for health and healthcare - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>