This is just a last minute reminder that booking will close on Thursday for the UKSG One Day Conference and the UKSG Forum. Please don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend one or both of these events.

The theme of the UKSG One Day Conference this year is The scholarly communications ecosystem: understanding and responding to evolving expectations. It is to be held in London on Tuesday 15th November.  It promises to be our most thought-provoking one-day conference yet.

As formats and forums for sharing research and scholarship are continuing to evolve we ask whether academics are revelling in more choice, or finding themselves bewildered by new complexities?  Should we expect further change as the demographic profile of the workplace begins to shift towards digital natives?  How are libraries and publishers adapting their content and services to reflect changing behaviours and expectations?  What new initiatives are helping to meet researchers’ needs – or threatening others’ role in doing so?  Our expert speakers will attempt to answer these questions and hopefully help to shape both strategy and practice for UKSG members and delegates of all types. The day will include lots of time for networking, too.

UKSG member rate is £190+VAT, non-member rate is £240+VAT. http://www.uksg.org/event/NOVCONF2016

And don’t forget the UKSG Forum which is to be held the very next day at the same venue.  This highly anticipated meeting is free for UKSG members to attend, attracts nearly 400 delegates and offers a comprehensive exhibition, together with ample networking opportunities.

UKSG non-member rate is £75 + Vat - http://www.uksg.org/event/FORUM2016

Regards

Karen

Karen Sadler

Administrator

UKSG

Tel. +44 (0)1865 310834

Fax. +44(0)1865 310834

www.uksg.org

UKSG_Main_Logo_Email_160x102pixels

UKSG, a company registered in England and limited by guarantee

Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946

Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building,

The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG