Please note that the correct link for this course is:

http://www.cilip.org.uk/uk-einformation-group/events/ukeig-training-twitter-blogging-improvers-workshop-1

My apologies for the error in the original message.

Chris

Chris Armstrong - [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] Awards & Admin for

UKeiG - UK eInformation Group

www.ukeig.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter - @ukeig

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP

Registered Charity Number 313014