Dear Colleagues,

Could anyone supply a copy of the following item, please?

GRÜNE-YANOFF, T. 2016. Framing. In: HANSSON, S. O. & HIRSCH HADORN, G. (eds.) The Argumentative Turn in Policy Analysis: Reasoning about Uncertainty. Cham: Springer International Publishing.
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-30549-3_8

The British Library cannot supply.
We do hold a signed copyright declaration form and will supply request number and BL account no.

Many thanks,
Gabrielle Rakotoarivony

Gabrielle Rakotoarivony
Assistant Librarian
The James Hutton Institute
Craigiebuckler
Aberdeen AB15 8QH
Scotland UK

Direct Dial: +44 (0) 122 439 5413
Switchboard: +44 (0) 122 439 5000
Website: www.hutton.ac.uk<http://www.hutton.ac.uk>

[cid:image001.png@01CBF84E.9A8C13C0]

Gabrielle Rakotoarivony
Assistant Librarian
The James Hutton Institute
Craigiebuckler
Aberdeen AB15 8QH
Scotland UK

Direct Dial: +44 (0) 122 439 5413
Switchboard: +44 (0) 122 439 5000
Website: www.hutton.ac.uk<http://www.hutton.ac.uk>

[cid:image001.png@01CBF84E.9A8C13C0]

If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or rely on any information contained in this email, and we would ask you to contact the sender immediately and delete the email from your system.
Although the James Hutton Institute has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither the Institute nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses, and it is your
responsibility to scan the email and any attachments.

The James Hutton Institute is a Scottish charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No. SC374831
Registered Office: The James Hutton Institute, Invergowrie Dundee DD2 5DA.
Charity No. SC041796