From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Graham, Stephen
Sent: 23 November 2016 08:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Proquest's EbookCentral

Hi All - just wondering if other institutions are experiencing problems trying to access content from the ebook central platform this morning? We initially thought it was an issue with our WAYFless URLs, but the top level web site is generating an error too.

Stephen

Stephen Graham
Library Technology Consultant
Academic Resources