Dear Lis-Bibliometrics colleagues,

Just to say, if anyone else is interested in the honorary Bibliomagician Blog Manager role as outlined in my email of 18 October, please can you get in touch by close of play on Friday 4 November?

Thanks

Elizabeth

From: A bibliometrics discussion list for the Library and Research Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Gadd
Sent: 18 October 2016 15:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exciting opportunity: Honorary Bibliomagician Blog Manager post

Dear Lis-Bibliometrics colleagues,

The Bibliomagician blog was set up earlier this year to provide comment and guidance for practitioners engaging with bibliiometrics.  We now are seeking an enthusiastic volunteer to take The Bibliomagician Blog on to the next level!  The post-holder would sit on the ‘light-touch’ Lis-Bibliometrics Committee and be responsible for:

·         Soliciting relevant content for the Blog

·         Reviewing contributions

·         Scheduling blog posts

·         Managing the resources pages

·         Reporting back to the Committee

This would be a great opportunity for someone seeking to make their mark on the world of bibliometrics, whilst developing their bibliometric knowledge, social media and editorial skills within a friendly and supportive environment.  For more information or to express an interest in this role, please get in touch with me directly – contact details below.

All the best

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Gadd MSc, MCLIP, FHEA

Research Policy Manager (Publications)