From: ATLAANZ 2016 <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 31 October 2016 at 23:24
To: ATLAANZ 2016 <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: ATLAANZ 2016 <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: URGENT: has your ATLAANZ Conference Registration been confirmed?

Have you received an invoice for and confirmation of your registration for the ATLAANZ 2016 conference? Please check!

Registrations for the ATLAANZ Conference have now closed, and we are pleased to say we have had an unprecedented number of registrations.

HOWEVER….We have recently discovered that some people who registered online for the ATLAANZ conference have received an automatic confirmation email but not an invoice. Most importantly, their registration has not appeared in our system L.

If you have not received an invoice for your registration, please contact us immediately by reply email to [log in to unmask] or to [log in to unmask] .

We’d hate you to turn up and we’re not expecting you!

Many thanks

The ATLAANZ 2016 Conference Organising Committee

cid:image002.jpg@01D1B122.FE3D4E10