We should be grateful if you could bring these opportunities to the attention of colleagues and (former) students.

Residential Awards for Research on the
Archaeology, History, Art History, Society and Culture of Italy
from Prehistory to the Modern Period
2017-18

Applications are invited for a number of residencies at the BSR. These awards, tenable for three or nine months, give scholars at different stages of their careers a valuable opportunity to pursue their research in Rome.

The awards offer accommodation, meals, 24-hour access to our historic library collection and, in some instances, a research grant.

APPLICATION DEADLINE:  17 January 2017

For further details and application forms, please visit
http://www.bsr.ac.uk/awards/humanities-awards
Please note that the eligibility criteria for some of the residencies have changed this year.

Please visit our research page to learn more about our research
http://www.bsr.ac.uk/research

Dr Gill Clark  |  Registrar
British School at Rome, 10 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AH, UK
T +44 (0)20 7969 5202  |  F +44 (0)20 7969 5401 |  E  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Website<http://www.bsr.ac.uk/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/British-School-at-Rome-the-BSR-373618910214/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/britishschoolatrome/> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/the_bsr> | WordPress<https://britishschoolatrome.wordpress.com/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChT1x-zCuNdO4m0QW_Wo1vg>

The British School at Rome is a charity registered in England and Wales (no. 314176)

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.