Join your colleagues and Alison McLaren at 8pm on Tuesday 15 November online for a Twitter chat on summarising and synthesising evidence.  You can find further details of the chat and the questions we’ll be asking on our blog at https://ukmedlibs.wordpress.com/2016/11/01/summarising-and-synthesising-evidence-ukmedlibs-chat-tuesday-15th-november-2016-8pm/

We hope the chat is timely as, over the coming months, HEE LKS are organising a series of workshops around England on Synthesising and Summarising.

Tom

Tom Roper, Clinical Librarian
Library, Audrey Emerton Building, Royal Sussex County Hospital
(01273) 523309 / RSCH x63309
Brighton and Sussex NHS Library and Knowledge Service  Twitter: @BrightonSx_LKS
https://librarymatters.wordpress.com/
Informing * Educating * Influencing

Clinical nursing procedures at your fingertips!

The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures and Clinicalskills.net – illustrated guidance on clinical skills for qualified staff, mentors and student nurses, both available with your BSUHT NHS OpenAthens account. Register for your account here or contact us for more information.