We are pleased to invite papers for GeoComputation 2017, to be held 4th - 7th Sept 2017 in Leeds, UK (http://www.geocomputation.org/2017/conference). We are also inviting proposals for themed sessions.

Paper submissions should be in a short paper format. Details of the format and the URL for submission can be found at:
http://www.geocomputation.org/2017/conference/submit.html

The deadline for paper submissions is  1st March 2017. GeoComp proceedings are reviewed, but early findings and speculative work are encouraged. If you wish to submit the paper specifically for an associated poster, rather than a talk, please detail that during the submission process.

We also invite proposals for themed sessions. If you would like to organise a session, please email an expression of interest to [log in to unmask] with the session title and a brief session abstract by 9th Dec 2016.

Papers and sessions are especially welcomed in the 2017 conference themes of:

GeoComputation at 21
AI and machine learning methods for geographical research
Complex systems analysis
Georeferenced text and social media
Data mining and visualization
Augmented reality
Agent Based Modelling, Cellular Automata, and other spatial simulations
High performance and cloud computing in geographical research
Spatial analytics and statistics
Uncertainty, semantic and spatial ambiguity, and error
Applied GeoComputation

Key Dates:
Deadline for expressions of interest on session proposals: 9th December 2016
Early bird registration opens: January 2017
Deadline for paper submissions: 1st March 2017
Confirmation of paper acceptance: 15th April 2017
Early bird registration closes: 1st May 2017
Conference dates: 4th - 7th Sept 2017

Andy, Alison, Nick and Lex; GeoComp 2017 organising committee

http://www.geocomputation.org/2017/conference

--
Dr Nick Malleson
Room 10.114 (Manton building)