Dear All,

I would like to let colleagues know that there are still a few places available for the conference:

Transnational Modern Languages
The Italian Cultural Institute, 39 Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 8NX
2-3 December 2016
Keynote speaker: David Gramling (Arizona) ‘Disinventing monolingualism in Modern Languages research’.

The conference brings together researchers who are working on the transnational across Modern Languages and whose work poses questions both on how we study culture and how we produce a version of Modern Languages that is fully respondent to practices of human mobility and cultural exchange.

Please see:
http://www.transnationalmodernlanguages.ac.uk/2016/04/06/cfp-transnational-modern-languages-london-friday-2-and-saturday-3-december-2016/

The conference will also mark the beginning, at the Italian Cultural Institute, of the exhibition, 'Beyond Borders. Transnational Italy’.

With the very best wishes,

Ben

Dr Benedict Schofield
Head of Department of German