I am pleased to announce that a combined programme and abstracts booklet for the NSGG Archaeological Geophysics meeting on 6th December is now available for download from the NSGG website as a 5Mb PDF, see: http://www.nsgg.org.uk/meetings/.

For the Twitter literate, Jamie Pringle (@milgeol) and @HE_Archaeology are tweeting occasional updates using the hashtag #NSGG.

Registration

We would like to get as many attendees as possible to pre-register and pre-pay as this greatly reduces the entry queue on the day. You can also register on the web page above and note that you do not need to have a PayPal account, just use the grey “pay without a PayPal account” button with your credit/debit card. As an inducement, there is a discount for registering in advance.

Convenor: If you have any queries, please do contact me, Paul Linford, Historic England, Fort Cumberland, Eastney, Portsmouth, PO4 9LD, UK; Tel.: +44 (0)23 9285 6749 email: [log in to unmask]