I am pleased to announce that the provisional programme for the NSGG Archaeological Geophysics meeting on 6th December is now available for download from the NSGG website, see: http://www.nsgg.org.uk/meetings/. A PDF booklet of presentation abstracts is being prepared.

For the Twitter literate, Jamie Pringle (@milgeol) and @HE_Archaeology are tweeting occasional updates using the hashtag #NSGG.

Registration: Pre-registration is also open and details can be found on the same web page, book now to avoid disappointment! Note that there is a discount for registering in advance of the day itself.

Convenor: If you have any queries, please do contact me, Paul Linford, Historic England, Fort Cumberland, Eastney, Portsmouth, PO4 9LD, UK; Tel.: +44 (0)23 9285 6749 email: [log in to unmask]

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.